The information you provide when registering your travel plans with Smartraveller can help the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade to contact you or your family in the event of an emergency. The Australian government recommends that all travellers register their holiday plans before they depart. Click the link below to register:
Register with Smartraveller
Below we have provided links to the the most popular and necessary online passport applications sites for our Holiday World travellers.
You are responsible for organising your own passport and in most cases it must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay and have at least 2 blank pages for each country you wish to enter. Passport applications need to be submitted by you personally, so please follow the instructions provided in the relevent links below.
Direct links to official websites online Passport application for Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Below we have provided links to the the most popular and necessary online Visa applications sites for our Holiday World travellers.
Direct links to official websites online Visa application for Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents:
USA – Electronic System for Travel Authorization or ESTA
Argentina Reciprocity Fee
Brazil Visa Application
Cambodia online e-visa
Canada Electronic Travel
Indian Visa Online Application
Indian Visa Mandatory Checklist
Turkey Electronic Visa Application System
Russian Online Visa Application
Visas to enter other countries.
Holiday World can personally assist our customers with the completion, processing and submission by courier for their visa applications to the relevant country’s Consulate or Embassy. If you have not booked and paid for your travel with Holiday World, we invite you to our easy to use and reliable Self Service Visa Processing.
This service is ideal for travellers with bookings not made with us at Holiday World.
Multi-currency Cash Passport enables card holders to load both foreign currencies and Australian Dollars onto the one card, and can be reloaded as many times as they want during the life of the card, within applicable time limits.
We think the new Mastercard Multi Currency Cash Passport is the best multi-currency card available to Australian travellers. The major difference is the multi-currency card offers smart wallet functionality. Not available with most cards, this function allows funds to be used from multiple currency wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved. This means, unlike other multi-currency cards, if you have run out of enough funds in the currency of the country you are in, money from another loaded currency can be exchanged on the card.
Multi- currency Cash Passport Key Features & Benefits
– International ATM Transactions Fee FREE
– Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card
– Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds will be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
– Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
– Access local currency from over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide
– Accepted at over 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online
– Reload in store or online via BPAY®
– Lock in your rate*** for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
– Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen
– 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
– Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000
– View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via “My Account” at www.cashpassport.com/multi
– Not linked to your personal bank account
– Free card replacement to anywhere in the world
– Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips
– Cards activated for use within 2 business hours
2. Take out comprehensive travel insurance and ensure it covers you for the places you plan to visit and the things you plan to do.
3. Before travelling overseas register your travel and contact details online so we can contact you in case of an emergency.
4. Make sure your passport has at least six months’ validity from your planned date of return to Australia. Carry extra passport photos in case your passport is lost or stolen and you need to replace it while you’re away.
5. Check with health professionals for information on recommended vaccinations and other health precautions. Remember that vaccinations can be an entry requirement for some countries. Also find out about taking medication overseas – certain medicines aren’t allowed in some countries.
6. Make sure that you have the right visas for the countries you are visiting or transiting and check any other entry or exit requirements.
7. Check to see if you’re regarded as a national of the country you plan to visit, and whether dual nationality will have any implications for your travel plans.
8. Make copies of your passport details, insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Carry one copy in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone at home.
9. Obey the laws of the country you’re visiting even if these seem harsh or unfair by Australian standards. Don’t expect to be treated differently from the locals just because you’re Australian.
10. Keep in contact with friends and family back home and give them a copy of your itinerary so they know where you are.
1. Passport (check validity) and visas
2. E-travel tickets, boarding passes
3. Itinerary, vouchers and copies of important documents
4. Travel insurance, policy and contact info
5. Photocopies of 1,2,3,4. to take and/or leave at home
6. Mobile phone (even if you do not intend to use while you are away you will need when you return and it is useful for emergencies and for your contact list)
7. Address book and contact list
8. Luggage, backpack and carry on
10. Pens – there are lots of forms to fill out and postcards to write.
11. Vaccination certificates *
12. International driver’s licence *
13. Credit and ATM cards, multi-currency cash passport, foreign cash
14. International phone SIM card *
15. Membership cards, business cards, telephone access numbers
1. Sturdy suitcase with wheels
2. Hand luggage, travel pack or shoulder bag or luggage cart with wheels
3. Daypack or shoulder bag
4. Or lightweight duffel
5. Luggage locks, cable ties, luggage strap *
6. Money belt [worn under clothes)
7. Zip up plastic bags, garbage bags
8. Liquids up to 100mls in you carry-on luggage must be presented together at security check in a clear plastic bag
9. Pen(s), small notebook [for notes, addresses, diary]
10. Personal address book (stamps)
11. Kindle/iPad/PC/reading material
12. Foodstuffs and snacks
13. Inflatable travel pillow
14. Earplugs and sleep mask
1. Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss
2. Razor, blades, shaving cream
3. Comb and/or hairbrush
4. Shampoo and conditioner
6. Hairspray, gel, mouse
7. Shower cap or hair ties, pins
8. Deodorant and foot spray (pack all aerosols in your checked luggage with the lid)
9. Perfume, cologne, after shave
10. Talc powder
11. Nail clippers, nail polish, nail file
12. Small mirror [unbreakable]
13. Face washer or facial wipes
14. Tweezers and small scissors (pack in your checked luggage)
15. Face cleanser & moisturiser
16. Makeup foundation SPF
17. Mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, blush and eye makeup *
1. Dress jacket
2. Dress shirts, blouses, tops
4. T-shirts, polos
5. Jeans, trousers
6. Skirts, shorts
7. Suit *
10. Bras, singlets
11. Swimsuit & sarong
12. Sweater, cardigan or fleece
13 Raincoat, poncho, umbrella
14. Windcheater, parka, coat, or equivalent
15. Pyjamas or long T-shirt
16. Scarf, shawl, pashmina, necktie *
17. Hairbands, accessories, bandanna*
18. Gloves *
19. Sun hat, visor, warm cap
20. Dressy shoes/boots
21. Comfortable walking shoes/boots
22. Thongs (for feet) or sandals
1. Prescription medication (always keep in your hand luggage)
2. Toilet paper *
3. Antibacterial wipes or gel
4. Water purifier *
5. Pain relief (paracetamol, ibuprofen or similar)
6. Cold & Flu medication (avoid anything with codeine which is prohibited in many countries)
7. Diarrhoea /vomiting medication
8. Infection treatment of choice
9. Malaria medication, insect repellent*
10. Travel sickness medication*
11. Sunscreen, lip balm
12. Bandaids & basic medical kit
13. Tampons, pads *
14. Contraceptive *
15. Vitamins and natural medications *
16. Ski or sunglasses, lens cleaning cloth/supplies
17. Contact lenses and supplies *
18. Prescription glasses *, (copy of prescription and or spare pair)
1. Camera (lenses/flash/SD card/batteries)
2. Chargers and adapters for phone, computers, cameras.
3. Travel computer (PC or IPad, flash drive, mini hard drive and network cable)
4. International plugs & powerboard
5. Backup power charger
6. Calculator or smartphone
7. Hair straightener or curler *
8. Batteries for your gadgets
9. Maps, guidebooks, phrase books
10. Post-it® notes, restaurant lists
11. Alarm clock/watch/torch or smartphone
12. Eating utensils *
14. Laundry liquid or powder
15. Laundry bag
16. Travel clothesline and hangers
17. Safety pins and sewing kit
18. Extra passport photos
19. Sleeping bag, blanket, pillow *
20. Plastic water bottle & cup
21. Binoculars – especially if you are going to Canada
Making a travel insurance claim can be simple but not always easy. Gather up all the supporting documents you currently have for your claim and then click on the icon for the travel insurance you have purchased. Then follow the steps to process your claim online, or by printing a claim form and sending all the supporting documents.
You will documentation for your travel arrangements, so if you have purchased with Holiday World we can assist by providing copies of your receipts and travel documents if you need them.
Contact us at Holiday World Ph: 02 49846677
Multi-Currency Cash Passport Online Encashment Form
We hope you enjoyed your holiday. If you still have funds on your Cash Passport Card, this is the form you need to have those funds transferred into your nominated account.
Online Cashout Form
To retrieve the remaining balance on the card, simply complete the Cash Passport Encashment Form located at www.cashpassport.com and fax to 03 9282 0302
Cash outs are processed within 2 business days. Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to your nominated bank account.
Or simply access funds via a local MasterCard ATM machine.